Thursday, September 20, 2001
Good afternoon all.
I guess I'd like to take this time to tell you how much you mean to me.(corney- I know) If you know about this page I prolly know you, even if I don't, this still applies. Life is way too short I've decided. Way too unpredictable. No one knows whats next. There is nothing stable or relyable, atleast nothing on this plane of existance. So, with those things in mind, I'd like to let you know how much your life means. Just you being alive has affected the world, how much you choose to affect it in the ammount of time that we are not guarenteed is up to you. There is nothing that you've don that is so hopeless, there is nothing that you've done that is so far out and there is nothing that you've done that is so absolutley wonderful that will change that value that God gave you the day you were created and the day that Jesus gave his life for you. What awesome worth was bestowed ?- To be bought by blood...
Keep your faith. Life is like an elevator, it goes up and down, but you can allways depend on the cable (My sweet lord) to keep us together.
I guess I'd like to take this time to tell you how much you mean to me.(corney- I know) If you know about this page I prolly know you, even if I don't, this still applies. Life is way too short I've decided. Way too unpredictable. No one knows whats next. There is nothing stable or relyable, atleast nothing on this plane of existance. So, with those things in mind, I'd like to let you know how much your life means. Just you being alive has affected the world, how much you choose to affect it in the ammount of time that we are not guarenteed is up to you. There is nothing that you've don that is so hopeless, there is nothing that you've done that is so far out and there is nothing that you've done that is so absolutley wonderful that will change that value that God gave you the day you were created and the day that Jesus gave his life for you. What awesome worth was bestowed ?- To be bought by blood...
Keep your faith. Life is like an elevator, it goes up and down, but you can allways depend on the cable (My sweet lord) to keep us together.
Chicklette 3:09 PM
