Sunday, September 30, 2001
Hark! Yet another monumental occation in the life of a 16 yr old! And so close in timing to the last one! Wonders never cease!
Ok, really. Tomorrow I go get my drivers permit (BIG GRINN) I'm excited. I've gone without it waaaay too long (15 yrs too long to be exact.)
I'm excited. VERY excited. Soon I will be able to take my self places WITHOUT having to compare schedules with my mom or dad.
I've studied the PENNDOT Drivers Manual front to back and I'm READY to hit the road! BUT at the same time this year alone I've had
three friends die in car related accidents and I found out tonight that another of my friends almost did. Makes you think...
"To whom much is granted, much is required."
I can vouch for that; Insurance, cars, application fees, gass, Time, Ugh.
Well, I think its time to get another job. But first, I need some keys...... hehehe
Ok, really. Tomorrow I go get my drivers permit (BIG GRINN) I'm excited. I've gone without it waaaay too long (15 yrs too long to be exact.)
I'm excited. VERY excited. Soon I will be able to take my self places WITHOUT having to compare schedules with my mom or dad.
I've studied the PENNDOT Drivers Manual front to back and I'm READY to hit the road! BUT at the same time this year alone I've had
three friends die in car related accidents and I found out tonight that another of my friends almost did. Makes you think...
"To whom much is granted, much is required."
I can vouch for that; Insurance, cars, application fees, gass, Time, Ugh.
Well, I think its time to get another job. But first, I need some keys...... hehehe
Chicklette 8:59 PM
