Tuesday, October 30, 2001
For the benefit of Jim.
"Its so off - thousands offer their lives in the name of Allah . They beat themselves, train and fast, preparing themselves to fight for a god who has never been there while we sit in padded pews, demanding to be coddled and spoon fed. We run at the first sign of trouble. We live our lives with HIM as an afterthought. We think its God when we make it through as a worn and tired Christian - never once having risen up on the offensive. I AM ASHAMED for my people. They pray and plead 5 times a day - we barely do it once if its convenient. As the enemy is militantly preparing for battle we are falling behind! For right - GET UP! We won't be ready! This generation is bred for war - we have the future in our hands. we know this - yet we sit and watch TV instead of polishing our armor. Is there not a cause??!? I won't be left behind! ESTHER - rise up! Joshua - Rise up! I challenge you - Stand! ***Listen a noise on the mountains, like that of a great multitude. Listen! an uproar among the kingdoms, like nations massing together for war! ***And he was appalled that there was no one to pray***"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.***
"Its so off - thousands offer their lives in the name of Allah . They beat themselves, train and fast, preparing themselves to fight for a god who has never been there while we sit in padded pews, demanding to be coddled and spoon fed. We run at the first sign of trouble. We live our lives with HIM as an afterthought. We think its God when we make it through as a worn and tired Christian - never once having risen up on the offensive. I AM ASHAMED for my people. They pray and plead 5 times a day - we barely do it once if its convenient. As the enemy is militantly preparing for battle we are falling behind! For right - GET UP! We won't be ready! This generation is bred for war - we have the future in our hands. we know this - yet we sit and watch TV instead of polishing our armor. Is there not a cause??!? I won't be left behind! ESTHER - rise up! Joshua - Rise up! I challenge you - Stand! ***Listen a noise on the mountains, like that of a great multitude. Listen! an uproar among the kingdoms, like nations massing together for war! ***And he was appalled that there was no one to pray***"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.***
Chicklette 1:44 PM
