Monday, October 29, 2001
Ok, about this weekend. 3 of the most awesome guys I know drove 5 hours to come pick up thier equally awesome sister from her friend's house and ended up completely making my fall. We went looking for sticks in the woods by the creek, and took pictures of Jim, decorated the church basement, went door-to-door begging, loitered at McDonnalds and stood over a boy's grave. I've said this before - Its so refreshing to find guys who just like to be around YOU, who don't want anything, and who open doors for you without being patronizing. ::Sigh:: I've been utterly and completely spoiled and will never be the same again. What a shock that all guys are not like Chris or Dave. - And Oh man, saying good bye was the worst. I would have been a puddle if it hadn't been for all those kids down in the Coal Mine. I didn't sleep very well either. Visions of tall skinny boys kept floating through my head... haha. I'm sure they will be plagued with memories of short people for ever. Not like thats a bad thing.... :O) Well. Lets just say that this weekend was really good. HI JIM AND TOBY AND GUIDO!!
Chicklette 12:02 PM
