The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Tuesday, January 01, 2002

Aleya's Resolution List:
Posted online for all the world to see...

2002 I resolve to:
1) Keep all these resolutions
2) Tae Bo my way to a cute butt - Ok maybe not that but I want to at least start running or somthing more than the monthly PT meeting.
3) Fill my trust bank - I have alot of work to do on that.
4) Master somthing. I learn things very quickly but I don't have the dicipline to become REALLY good.
5) Solve a math problem on the FIRST TRY that I didn't think I could.
6) Write a book
7) Read a book I don't think I'll like.
8) Give somthing away and be blessed by it.
9) To drive my sister to the mall like I promised her 8 years ago.
10) To teach someone to be better than I am at somthing.
11) Do the whole Bible (by Ali's special request although I think I would anyway.)
12) To pay mroe attention to Ali (Once again requested by Ali)
13) To learn to FLY!
14)
Last year I made a list of 19 things and I kept almost all of them. Some were a little odd - like factoring 3099237515749. Others came true in a horrible way - I said I would sing my guts out at one point and I did at Matts funeral in March. I said I would get Roses from someone (my self included) and I did from John and he hung himself a week later. Others wre amazing... I sat on top of the world in Cluj Napoca, Romania one night - we walked to the highest point in the city and you could see for miles. God creates such wonderful things here - just think of what heaven in all its perfection will be like.
Chicklette 10:49 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares