Wednesday, January 23, 2002
All scripts are working - all pics are loading - everything is back to normal. Well, sort of. I doubt I will ever have the deffinition of "normal" I once had in my life ever again. I stayed up till 5:30 am this morning reading an extreemly boreing book and then spent the afternoon writing a pretty darn good paper on it. I should post it. I prolly will tomorrow. I'll have a new pic of me up too. LoL I was talking with Ali about that and I discribed my photo line up as: Day one - Aleya in Pj's, Day two, Aleya still in Pj's, Day three - Aleya in another pair of Pj's. Day four - Aleya in church dress :) Man what a life. I'm a slob around the house lately. Its the exact opposite of what I was last year. I couldn't get up and feel good about my self unless I was fully dressed and ready to go out somewhere. Now its just like - "Blah I'm gonna sit here in this chair untill the last possible second then run madly upstairs and dress." Tell me - is that a regression of some sort? One one hand I'm a comfortable bum. On the other I'm a self confident slob. I think they ballance eachother out. Tomorrow I have a 2 hr lit class from hell in which my pretty paper will be picked apart. I also have dance right afterwards where I can take out all my pent up agression. I'm in 6 scenes this year. My feet are gonna hurt soooo bad. Half of the dances are on flats too. I danced on toe last week. My shoes are BEAUTIFUL! they are pink and new and very broken in. I put them on and they almost lift themselves. I should post a pic of that too. Tell me if I'm going overboard on the graphics and the page won't load - that wouldn't be good. I'll cut back eventually - the excitement needs to subside first.
Go here - Its Ali's new page
Go here - Its Ali's new page
Chicklette 10:44 PM
