The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, January 19, 2002

Colgan IM'd me and is suggesting that BCOP be made wing wide instead of just group wide. Its an excellent idea. It would be like a supplement to ENC then. I need to come up with a specific mission statement telling what this was created for so that the program won't be raped. I can just immagine me running around like a nut case in June manageing over 100 basic cadets and 2000000000 seniors who are just as bad. I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment so don't be surprised if two days from now I come out fine with everything under control. I'm going to get a major exercize in delegating thats for sure. This will be good though. Its perfect for PAWG and if I can just help get it started everythign will be fine. The reason everything went so well for Gp 3 is the seniors (namely Maj Gibbons, Lt Hontz and Maj parks for pushing it at HQ so much) and the cadet staff who mostly cooperated with us.

Chicklette 4:24 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares