Friday, January 11, 2002
He got this look in his eyes
I'm sure I got one in mine
One with a bit of passion
Laced with this beautiful love
To that look I gave my heart
In my hand, My hand in his
I never saw the reasons
Or the knife, or the dark, dark dye
We just took the whole package and ran
Hit the wall, stunned, covered in death
sink to my knees, I can't stand
My self is at an end
All I can do is stare at my hand
Now mine again, traced with scars
Dark enough to die. You cried
So much time can never unmame
Crippled sould walking in the dark
No one can stand to look
What more do they want?
Life is a bottomless pit with a rope
Just out of reach
Up and touch the flip side
Justifiable action? Good in everything
Is just not possible
My hand hurts so much, Please take it?
I'm sure I got one in mine
One with a bit of passion
Laced with this beautiful love
To that look I gave my heart
In my hand, My hand in his
I never saw the reasons
Or the knife, or the dark, dark dye
We just took the whole package and ran
Hit the wall, stunned, covered in death
sink to my knees, I can't stand
My self is at an end
All I can do is stare at my hand
Now mine again, traced with scars
Dark enough to die. You cried
So much time can never unmame
Crippled sould walking in the dark
No one can stand to look
What more do they want?
Life is a bottomless pit with a rope
Just out of reach
Up and touch the flip side
Justifiable action? Good in everything
Is just not possible
My hand hurts so much, Please take it?
Chicklette 11:23 AM
