Saturday, January 05, 2002
Hi,
I have a question for you to ponder: If you find out something that, 90% sure, will happen in your future - will you knowing that affect the way it comes to pass or the result altogether?? One way to think about it: You figure that it is predestined to happen so you aim towards that goal and focus your present life on fulfilling that unfulfilled piece of information. Another way: You try your best to forget what you've learned and continue following the step by step guidance of your good God and trust that if the piece of info you received was true you will do it eventually no matter what. OR: Maybe the point of you finding out was to point you in a certain direction you might not have otherwise chosen? These are all things to consider... I think I like the option of forgetting it. Mesh that idea with keeping it in the back of your mind "just in case" might work. But what if its so awesome and exciting you want to jump right on it right away? I would suggest chilling, praying about it and trusting God's timing. Stay in HIS will and you'll be fulfilled and full of His joy.
Thursday was the first day of school. Even though its 2002 the second semester doesn't start till Feb. If you already knew this, I apologize for being redundant. I've always been homeschooled and never needed to deal with dates like this. We just did school straight through - holidays included. My Christmas/New Years was SO boring I was almost BEGGING to go back to school. Aside from Christmas day when we all exchanged gifts and Ali came over and we made Lefsa (more on this to come later) my vacation was completely uneventful. I entered my Physics class 5 min early just to hear Mr. Stein's voice. Pathetic hu? Mr. Stein is a good teacher though. I've never ever been interested in math or science before this year. It may have been the fact that I was teaching it all to myself, by myself. Although you can try there are just some things you can't teach your self - Algebra is one of them. Any way - I enjoy his teaching style and the fact that he can put up with me. I hope he understands that I really want to learn this stuff.
Friday is today (- er, yesterday). I spent it doped up on painkillers trying to talk my self into leaving the house for a change. I picked up Ali, ran some errands with mom and spent the evening bonding with my gf. She is so hot. There is nothing like sitting with your best chicka and talking about EVERYTHING. I'm so glad God gave me her. Next Post: What Lefsa means to you. :)
I have a question for you to ponder: If you find out something that, 90% sure, will happen in your future - will you knowing that affect the way it comes to pass or the result altogether?? One way to think about it: You figure that it is predestined to happen so you aim towards that goal and focus your present life on fulfilling that unfulfilled piece of information. Another way: You try your best to forget what you've learned and continue following the step by step guidance of your good God and trust that if the piece of info you received was true you will do it eventually no matter what. OR: Maybe the point of you finding out was to point you in a certain direction you might not have otherwise chosen? These are all things to consider... I think I like the option of forgetting it. Mesh that idea with keeping it in the back of your mind "just in case" might work. But what if its so awesome and exciting you want to jump right on it right away? I would suggest chilling, praying about it and trusting God's timing. Stay in HIS will and you'll be fulfilled and full of His joy.
Thursday was the first day of school. Even though its 2002 the second semester doesn't start till Feb. If you already knew this, I apologize for being redundant. I've always been homeschooled and never needed to deal with dates like this. We just did school straight through - holidays included. My Christmas/New Years was SO boring I was almost BEGGING to go back to school. Aside from Christmas day when we all exchanged gifts and Ali came over and we made Lefsa (more on this to come later) my vacation was completely uneventful. I entered my Physics class 5 min early just to hear Mr. Stein's voice. Pathetic hu? Mr. Stein is a good teacher though. I've never ever been interested in math or science before this year. It may have been the fact that I was teaching it all to myself, by myself. Although you can try there are just some things you can't teach your self - Algebra is one of them. Any way - I enjoy his teaching style and the fact that he can put up with me. I hope he understands that I really want to learn this stuff.
Friday is today (- er, yesterday). I spent it doped up on painkillers trying to talk my self into leaving the house for a change. I picked up Ali, ran some errands with mom and spent the evening bonding with my gf. She is so hot. There is nothing like sitting with your best chicka and talking about EVERYTHING. I'm so glad God gave me her. Next Post: What Lefsa means to you. :)
Chicklette 5:09 AM
