Thursday, January 17, 2002
I feel tired. I havn't been this sick (well I got better) for over a year. Its the achey kind of "just let me sit and sulk" sick. My Lit class tonight was extreemly stressful too. I still hold to my statement that she is from hell. Oh and my dad gave me a book by CS Lewis on Joy. I'll post a review on it here later. Think he was trying to give me a hint?? Another matter: I think this site will be moving.. I'm bored with the template and I've found that I can create much cooler stuff. Post in the comments and tell me what you think. Good night all! Kah May-may u-nye.
Oh yeah. This weekend I found out that this one girl who was a basic at ENC this year was with me my basic winter school at Hawk Mt. She was the one who brought eggs and a propane stove and a fry pan. HAHA. Well she asked someone who I was and they told her I was a slut! This is going to bother me. It was 3 years ago but still...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am SO impatient today, I dunno why. Antsey is a word that might fit. I want to GO SOMEWHERE. I dunno how much longer I'll be able to take this computer. An example of how extreem this is: About 5 min ago I took off running around the house yelling "I"M STIFF! AHHHH!!!" I was joined by my little brother and sister and soon our race turned into a conga line. Mom just sat in her chair looking at us like she didn't have a clue who we were. I know she wanted to join in too but she couldn't cause there always has to be a sane one. Its usually me and she's the one running around putting cold things down people's back but today she got to play enforcer.I have a class in 7 min..... I"M GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!
Oh yeah. This weekend I found out that this one girl who was a basic at ENC this year was with me my basic winter school at Hawk Mt. She was the one who brought eggs and a propane stove and a fry pan. HAHA. Well she asked someone who I was and they told her I was a slut! This is going to bother me. It was 3 years ago but still...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am SO impatient today, I dunno why. Antsey is a word that might fit. I want to GO SOMEWHERE. I dunno how much longer I'll be able to take this computer. An example of how extreem this is: About 5 min ago I took off running around the house yelling "I"M STIFF! AHHHH!!!" I was joined by my little brother and sister and soon our race turned into a conga line. Mom just sat in her chair looking at us like she didn't have a clue who we were. I know she wanted to join in too but she couldn't cause there always has to be a sane one. Its usually me and she's the one running around putting cold things down people's back but today she got to play enforcer.I have a class in 7 min..... I"M GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!
Chicklette 11:52 AM
