The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Thursday, January 31, 2002

I got the job!!!! Whoooooo hooooo! I'm going to learn how to run the front desk :) Good job - will look good on my resume. They want me to get certified as a life guard and work at the pool this summer too. Cool eh? I need a car - BaDLY. I get to drive in April - that won't be too bad. I think I can make it till then. Its more about my parents making it till then I guess - they are the ones who get to do the extra driving.
I'm dizzy - very. I took one of those Tylonal Pm pills last night and it hasn't worn off yet.
I also went to the senior staff meeting for Group 3 last night. That alone will give you a headache :) All these fat men dressed in army uniforms pretending to get somthing done - ....... ::: runs and hurls ::: I went to see for myself how some things regarding our CAC were being handled. I hate rummors and whenever possible try to go to the source and find out what happened for my self. Things are fine - infact the meeting went TONS better than I could have imagined. There are two sides to every story and right now I'm satisfied to know that even though justice has been ignored - for the moment it does not affect my people.
Chicklette 3:55 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares