Tuesday, January 22, 2002
I think I've done enough playing for today. I'm still working on the background. I like blue alot - I need to get a program with an optimizer (somthing that will make this darn thing load quicker.) Yesterday I spent the day runing errands with dad. It was only supposed to be a breakfast date but it turned into a "Lets let Aleya drive me all over Scranton while I do my errands so she can get more experience driving in traffic" day. The only problem I had was driving too close to the parked cars on the side of a bulivard by Marywood college. :) . We are still Alive - it was a successful day. We went to the College library to get the commentaried that my Lit teacher demanded of me last week. UGH!!!! NEVER AGAIN! The woman behind the counter glared at me like I was an idiot for not knowing WHERE TOO LOOK! I think she needs to go to a few more seminars on how to relate to your customers. Any way. I found the darn book(s) - All 148 of them - and I found the section I was looking for - all 80 pages of it in book 50somthing - and I guessed at which ones might be helpful to me - $3 worth of photo coppies at .10 cents a page with alot of messups. It was a long day. Dad helped me out alot with learning how to post pics and other stuff. He even gave me space to FTP my files to on his site. I told him he was almost cool and then he chased me around with a scarf trying to get me back :) Music practice went well too. Brad came - Have you ever heard "I could sing of your love forever" sung off key with a Swedish accent? I have :D Drove mom nuts. Funny as all get out though. We stood off to one side facing eachother all hooked up with our guitar/bass and played random really cool sounding stuff. We worked up an ending to a song where I slide all the way up and down the lowest "E" string on my bass. Its so hard to keep the string pushed down hard enough to keep the tone. Any way - Tell me what you think of the blue background. I like the brush strokes but the color but its too intense. MUAH!
Chicklette 11:27 AM
