The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, January 19, 2002

I went SNOW TUBING today!. I could SO get into that. I've never gone skiing either. If I stay at home for college this year that is deffinately somthing I'm going to pick up. Ali and I did nothing but slide up ( on a lift) and down (really fast) the hill non stop from 8:30 to 11:25 this morning. I am SOOOO tired. It was fun though. They hook your tube to this lift cable thing and you sit in it while it pulls you up the hill. Then you roll off and walk it the rest of the way up to the top. You stand in line behind moms and yelling children and their grandparents and when you finally are at the front you have to wait again for the people at the bottom to get out of the way. When they do you pick up your tube, fix your scarf around your face and take a runing start and throw yourself over the edge. It takes about 10 seconds to make the net at the bottom of the hill and on the way down you get wind burn and frost bite from the snow flying up in your face and back problems from the jumps. Man that's fun.
Chicklette 4:39 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares