Friday, January 25, 2002
Oh wow, I didn't post anything yesterday. Let me explain - My father and little sister have a nasty stomach virus. Mom has had all the window's open and the disinfectant out GALORE because I have SAT's on Saturday. Well, we decided to leave the house yesterday afternoon to escape all the sickness. Poor Daddy - AnnaLea is better now, she's running around the house like a healthy nutcase - but Dad isn't so good. The first night he got sick he passed out in the bathroom. Mom couldn't get him to wake up. He did finally but I doubt that whole event was good for him. For those of you who don't know dad was in an accident like 2 years ago. Some guy rear ended him. As a result he has a compressed disc in his back. This causes him pain all the way up to his head and down to one leg. So now with the virus he has been completely miserable. Any way - we went out to Wal-Mart and walked around a bit and then rushed home to get to my class ontime. - You know - the Lit class from hell? I actually did well this time. She said she'd give me an "A." I'm SO relieved because before I was in for a low "D" That would have completely ruined my GPA. My teacher pointed out some dumb mistakes in the paper but she liked the content which is what I was so worried about.
Thursday Night was dance - I'm in 6 scenes and its getting a little hard. Not too hard. Just a little hard. Some of the dances I would catagorize as "gay" but that really couldn't have been avoided because of the nature of the show (Babes in Toy Land.)
Today I was supposed to sleep in but my school called and told me that I should be in the student council meeting. So up I got. I havn't participated much. I could not sleep last night. I think I had too much on my mind or somthing like that. Dad and mom were watching Pearl Harbor downstairs so I joined them just in tim e to see everyone die which didn't help me much. I finally fell asleep from exhaustion - needless to say last night wasn't very restful. This afternoon I have a school news paper meeting and I'm going to confront someone about overlap of power and getting this dang thing off the ground. I am editor but I do nothing - not even edit. The person incharge brought in an adult to do that. I'm not even involved in the running of the meetings. I'm capable of that - really - its just a matter of convincing her.
Thursday Night was dance - I'm in 6 scenes and its getting a little hard. Not too hard. Just a little hard. Some of the dances I would catagorize as "gay" but that really couldn't have been avoided because of the nature of the show (Babes in Toy Land.)
Today I was supposed to sleep in but my school called and told me that I should be in the student council meeting. So up I got. I havn't participated much. I could not sleep last night. I think I had too much on my mind or somthing like that. Dad and mom were watching Pearl Harbor downstairs so I joined them just in tim e to see everyone die which didn't help me much. I finally fell asleep from exhaustion - needless to say last night wasn't very restful. This afternoon I have a school news paper meeting and I'm going to confront someone about overlap of power and getting this dang thing off the ground. I am editor but I do nothing - not even edit. The person incharge brought in an adult to do that. I'm not even involved in the running of the meetings. I'm capable of that - really - its just a matter of convincing her.
Chicklette 9:36 AM
