Saturday, January 26, 2002
SAT's went better than last time I think. Scranton HS is SO HUGE. and I was all by my self. I didn't have the kind of identification that they wanted so I had to stand in the line in front of the office till someone could help me. Then I walked all by my self to the testing room and sat there for another 30 min till the testing started. First section was math - It seemed easier than last time for some reason. Maybe it was all my work paying off. I guess we will know in 2 weeks. The time seemed to go so quickly too! I finished everything though - and cringed as I walked out listening to people talk about how they couldn't finish the reading in time to answer more than two questions. I met one of my good friends (Sam K) outside in the lobby - turns out he was in the room next to me - so I wasn't really alone. We went out to lunch afterwards and sat and talked for a long time. I think we are going to the movies soon but I'm not sure. Julia called today and I got to talk to her for a long time AND Ali and I got teddy bears (see pic - if there isn't one there will be soon) Exciting - I know. I guess I'm just tired. I'm not too good at writing these things when I'm drained.
Chicklette 9:02 PM
