The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Tuesday, January 08, 2002

There are some words I heard again today which have proven to be very comforting: "Everything will be ok, I promise." I say them to other people alot but its not very often I hear them in return. My back still hurts and I'm worried for no good reason about a week of isolation from the world and its affects on a few friendships. BUT - Everything will be ok. Minor set backs are no reason to jump ship and you deffinately don't throw out a batch of cookies because you put in too much salt - you just add more sugar. Someone marveled at my ability to say those words with such confidence and now I marvel at their ability to say them to me at just the right time. And I believe them.
Chicklette 5:11 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares