The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Tuesday, January 15, 2002

These past few days have been alot and I'd rather not talk about it so instead I'll entertain you with the latest development in this horrible body of mine. I've always thought I was a relatively healthy person. I hardly ever go to the hospital and the only meds I take are Advil and HUGE vitimin pills. This year alone I've been to the hospital AND have come down with a sore throat/cough/cold/sinus congestion thing. Miss Carol came over today and as I was comming down in my uniform she told me to stop and turn around. Then she called my mom over. I thought she was going to tell me that my skirt was too short or somthing and she up and announces that my back is not properly alligned. My right hip is higher than the other. That would explain the pinching that happend in my left side every once in a while. It happened first at camp when we were learning the choreography to Out Of Eden's "Lookin' for love" and I bent over to pick somthing up and this pinching this happened in the back socket of my hip. Its happened twice since then - Once at BCOP and before that when the NY crew came down to visit. Next time I get a free checkup we are gonna ask about it. It could have been my skirt messed up - like I said, we will ask.
Chicklette 9:58 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares