Sunday, January 13, 2002
This is my favorite email at the moment: :D
Aleya, you suck. In addition, when I get over the shock of becoming wing vice chair, I imagine that I am going to love you, so I am going to tell you now in advance. I love you lilone, but you drive me crazy. I will continue to attend the group CAC meetings (so I can see you and ali, plus I can still help!). I have lots of stuff that I am going to help you with, even though I am no longer working for the bestest chair in the world. Well, you suck, but you're lucky you're cute. That way, I don't have to kill you.
Aleya, you suck. In addition, when I get over the shock of becoming wing vice chair, I imagine that I am going to love you, so I am going to tell you now in advance. I love you lilone, but you drive me crazy. I will continue to attend the group CAC meetings (so I can see you and ali, plus I can still help!). I have lots of stuff that I am going to help you with, even though I am no longer working for the bestest chair in the world. Well, you suck, but you're lucky you're cute. That way, I don't have to kill you.
Chicklette 5:31 PM
