Thursday, January 10, 2002
This weekend is the Wing CAC meeting. Our almighty chairman decided that putting together an adgenda was too much for him to handle so he tried to pawn it off on me. What does that say about his leadership skills? This is the only meeting he's going to have to officiate over and he thinks that doing this task is below him. Maybe he just doesn't know how? Either way I declined his offer because I have my OWN agenda to write. I havn't been keeping up on the wing activities very much anyway - doing all this group stuff is hard enough. The Ma'am who is incharge of this weekend is trying to put together a dance for saturday night. I DO NOT plan on attending. First off no one who I'd want to dance with will be there and the only guy I trust is hung up on crutches. Second, the DJ will no doubt be playing songs who's content goes no further than shooting someone or grinding on a dark dance floor. Ali took a vow not to subject herself to stuff like that and I've been following suit. Of course there are times when the stuff is unavoidable but I still try to stay away from it as much as possible. Haha - I talk about how Ali and I have no seperate identities - when one of us gets money for a job she says "Hey - We got paid!." Both of us have trouble with the same knee for the same reason. Her style satisfies any need I have to dress that way and leaves me to be my naturally preppy self. She makes a vow not to listen to any secular music and so of course I will be draged along :) We plan on bringing our own music and a ghetto blaster so we can hole up in our own corner somewhere for the night. Others are free to join us but we deffiantely don't want to do the dance thing. What I think would be so funny is if we left and most of everyone else followed us. That scenario is entirely possible. We happen to be 2 of 5 interesting/identifiably female females interested/involved in CAC and possibly in the entire of Group 3. So it wouldn't be odd if once we leave we have enough people with us to start our own party. I should bring Pit. :)
Chicklette 1:30 PM
