The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Monday, January 21, 2002

This weekend was long. I'm still a little fuzzy this morning. I've got so much to do this week - I need to make a list and prioritize. The weirdest thing is that I'm sore from snow tubing. How do you mannage that? Its not normal muscels though - its the back of my arm, or the center of my back. I dunno how that happened especially since you don't even have to walk up the hill. oh yeah, behind my shoulder is sore too. Ali is home now - IF YOU ARE READING THIS I MISS YOU HON!!! We watched Jurasic Park 1 and 3 on Jame's birthday. I couldn't make it through 1. I had to leave. DON"T LAUGH - Its a side affect of stress I'm sure. I watched the 3rd one from behind Ali. Its as good as a "part 3" can ever be. I soooo predicted what it would be about this spring. " Number one - they live! Number two - They survive! What's left? Number three - THEY COMMUNICATE!!!!!" haha. Its all about the Raptors baby. They can talk to eachother now and MIGHT even be smarter than humans. Dad got a big kick out of that. Oh! We watched the Mummy together and he LAUGHED through the whole thing! How do you do that?? He is such a guy. Oh man - even the gross parts, he mannaged to find some hidden comedy line that the rest of us missed because we were so freaked out. Watching a movie with him is so interesting. Well - I'm off to breakfast.
Chicklette 8:34 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares