Wednesday, January 09, 2002
Yestersay evening was the first meeting of the year. We are deffinately off to a rockey start. The staff is disorganized and if I sound like I'm being too harsh I probably am. I'm upset about alot of differen't things. My college plans for next year will most likely involve staying home. I'm also talking to my folks again about going out to Idaho or Wisconsin to stay with my relatives. There are alot of things going on here I just can't seem to escape or put behind me. By leaving I woudn't be losing many friends or whatnot. Most of them are gone anyway. Would that be running away though? I don't think so. I have resolved my problems - but the memory of them just will not leave and its beginning to be more than I can handle. So I don't think its unreasonable to want to get out. I know things will disolve eventually but it will take a minimum of 2 more years. The U of Wisconsin is looking very good right now. I am so sick of all of this and I'm tired of being punnished.
Chicklette 9:40 AM
