The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Thursday, February 28, 2002

AARGH!!!!!!

I HATE CONTACTS!! The DUMB doctor at the DUMB eye place GUILT TRIPED me into them. I got two UGLY HUGE ANNOYING pairs of HORRIBLE contacts to try for a week and see if I can get used to them. I CAN"T! I WON'T! It took me till 3PM this AFTERNOON to get the LEFT EYE SHIELD OF TORTURE in. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Its RAW!. The glasses I picked out will be done early next week. I will wear them ALL the time. DEATH TO OPTIMOLOGISTS!!. I could see clearer with out them. Now whenever I move too quickly everything gets blurry till they slide back into place. I'd rather wear those free frames all the time (Dorky HUGE plastic rainbow colored) then daily stick my self in the eye. I think I'm doing more dammage to myself now then the contacts are fixing or then I EVER HAD WRONG WITH ME TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!!! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOONNNTACTSSSSSS AAAARRRREEEE EEEEEEEVILE!!!!!!!!!! ok, I'm done.
Chicklette 3:26 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares