Monday, February 04, 2002
oh man. It was a long weekend. I made a bet on the super bowl :) a whole twenty-five cents - agents the Patriots 'cause they had such horrible odds agents them. Obviously I lost. The sad thing is that I have to take out a loan to pay it off. My little brother is becoming a shark. The game started off really badly. Up until the last quarter it downright stunk. Did you see the 99 yard touchdown that the Patriots almost scored? That was amazing. The Rams were only 3 yards away from scoring and their guy drops the ball, than Patriots pick it up and run the whole way down the field. It got taken away from them because one of their guys mauled another player. That was still really cool to watch. Well, I'm glad I lost. The Rams stunk and the Patriots earned that win.
Remember the Tylenol PM I took? It finally wore off the next day. I was walking around the house like a zombie. I could barely speak. Man those things do a number on me. Yesterday I injured my two index fingers. The left one I cut while sitting on top of the roof over our door trying to take down the myriad of Christmas lights my mother and little brother hung up in November. I sliced the right finger on a can of refried beans. The left I burnt lighting a match (No reason, fire is pretty) and the right I scraped tuning the church bass in the morning. I'm walking around the house today with both of them bandaged up, extended, wrists slightly bent and this pathetic look on my face. Maybe I can get out of school for this. Its making typing very painful. (That's why I'm blogging.)
Ali and I were very bitter Saturday for what mom made us do to get those lights down. She is a maniac. At least twenty strands of lights intertwined together running the entire length of the porch roof with tinsel wrapped around and thumb tacks and duct tape and hooks and nails and UGH!!!! I was on a ladder in the freeeeeeeezing cold (My poor fingers turning blue) trying to climb over onto the roof because I couldn't reach the lights in the far corner. I am grateful for the mildew growing on the top because without it I would have slid to my death. If you have seen me you can probably imagine me hanging upside-down off a roof. Please try not to. Its not very pretty. Ali almost killed me too with that dang ladder. " GO LONG ALEYA!!! " :: smack :: Ok so it didn't hit me, but it almost did.
Anyway, we were bitter about that so we took this giant stuffed reigndeer toy and wraped it in Christmas lights and hung it in the hallway by my folk's room by a tinsel noose. We stuck a sign on a large candy cane and hung it around its neck. It read: "To mom: The decorations must DIE. - The Elves." I must say it was an exceptionally sadistic sight. I'm quite proud. I think mom liked it too.
Remember the Tylenol PM I took? It finally wore off the next day. I was walking around the house like a zombie. I could barely speak. Man those things do a number on me. Yesterday I injured my two index fingers. The left one I cut while sitting on top of the roof over our door trying to take down the myriad of Christmas lights my mother and little brother hung up in November. I sliced the right finger on a can of refried beans. The left I burnt lighting a match (No reason, fire is pretty) and the right I scraped tuning the church bass in the morning. I'm walking around the house today with both of them bandaged up, extended, wrists slightly bent and this pathetic look on my face. Maybe I can get out of school for this. Its making typing very painful. (That's why I'm blogging.)
Ali and I were very bitter Saturday for what mom made us do to get those lights down. She is a maniac. At least twenty strands of lights intertwined together running the entire length of the porch roof with tinsel wrapped around and thumb tacks and duct tape and hooks and nails and UGH!!!! I was on a ladder in the freeeeeeeezing cold (My poor fingers turning blue) trying to climb over onto the roof because I couldn't reach the lights in the far corner. I am grateful for the mildew growing on the top because without it I would have slid to my death. If you have seen me you can probably imagine me hanging upside-down off a roof. Please try not to. Its not very pretty. Ali almost killed me too with that dang ladder. " GO LONG ALEYA!!! " :: smack :: Ok so it didn't hit me, but it almost did.
Anyway, we were bitter about that so we took this giant stuffed reigndeer toy and wraped it in Christmas lights and hung it in the hallway by my folk's room by a tinsel noose. We stuck a sign on a large candy cane and hung it around its neck. It read: "To mom: The decorations must DIE. - The Elves." I must say it was an exceptionally sadistic sight. I'm quite proud. I think mom liked it too.
Chicklette 12:25 PM
