The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Monday, February 25, 2002

Wow - Its been a while. I appologize, I've just been kinda busy. Yesterday was youth sunday. We did the worship again and Brad and I "preached." He did his on worship and I did mine on sanctification. Everything went well. We had like 4 new families. The Droppa's came to visit and Kenny's friend came from Ny. After church Ali and Alex and Joel and I left to go to the CAC meeting in Doyalstown. That was about a 2 hour ride... ugh... The meeting ended up going well though. We came late because of traffic problems and when we finally did get there no one was in the mood to talk. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo quiet, Even Ski was silent. After things got going people woke up. We have several new projects now. We are also trying to present ourselves as more of a resource to group 3. Go look at our site in a day or two and you'll see what we've been working on.
I go to the eye doctor today with my little brother. That means in about a week or two I'll be posting new pictures allong with a poll about my new look. Ali is comming with for moral support. She is wonderful.
Julia might be comming up over spring break to hike around a mountian with me and Ali. That should be fun. I'll also have more work hours since I have no school. That, by the way, is going well. I love my job and the people and the atmosphere. Its really great to get to be around people like that.
Chicklette 9:53 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares