The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Sunday, March 10, 2002

I got a car!! Or as Colgan would say: "I got a car?" Its like "Got Milk?" or somthing. Sooooooooooo... Cool eh? I have wheels. I'm paying the insurance for it and my licence (which is going to cost alot more) and I'm paying off the car and the parts. Dad is doing all the work. Its the UGLIEST car you've ever seen though. Almost as bad as Guido's ;) Its a 1983 Olds Cutlass Ciera with a light mouse exterior and a dark mouse interior. Needless to say that's the first thing that's changing. I'm thinking orange or somthing along those lines. NOTHING goes with that color interior. (Its just like a girl to worry about this, right?) and I'm NOT going to "E-Vandelize" the outside of it like, once again, Guido did. No stinking way. I'm not ready for that. Anyway painting it is gonna be fun. Brad has agreed to help and so has Ali. I'm thinking that with half of his family involved Mr Lanphear will think he has no choice and join in the fun. Seeing as how I've only HELPED paint the CJ-7, Mr L's expertice will be greatly appreciated. I have little baby hikking boots to hang over the mirror, although I'm thinking they are gonna be too big. They will prolly end up going over the head rest. I also have a "Princess" seat belt cover that Anna Lea gave me for my birthday. Anyway - I'll post a pic of it later, I need to go start cleaning out the inside. MUAH! Be happy for me!!
Chicklette 5:41 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares