Tuesday, March 12, 2002
Oh Brother. I thought this car thing was comming together too easily. The car is still wonderful but the insurance is gonna cost me $300ish every 6 months. I dunno if I'm gonna be able to do that. The insurance for me alone isn't that bad (I get a good student's discount and stuff) but adding a 3rd car to the family is somthing people appearently want to prevent at all costs. Ugh. On the way to work the other day the road was so slick I couldn't stop in time to turn into the retreat entrance (which is on an incline) so I did this weird little swerve thingie when I touched the breaks. That was kinda scary but I'm glad it happened where it did. Now I know how to handle somthing like that should it happen again and what it feels like so I'm no so scared. With this insurance thing: If I find out that I'm not going to be working full time this summer I'm going to have to go find another job. :: Ugh :: I really don't want to do that. Why does it always seem like you have to push so hard and stretch everything so much?
This summer I'm only gonna be able to go to ENC and Camp Judah. Kingdom bound will depend on if I feel like driving up there for MAYBE one day. I'd only go if I earned enough days off of work. I think Ali is going to be dissapointed when she reads this. She and I were gonna go up together and bumm around all week. Oh well, I need to work.
I think I'm gonna post pics of the car some time here. I've got stuff to do this afternoon so it prolly won't be till tomorrow. I spent all yesterday morning cleaning it out. It feels more like mine now. I don't like dirt that I haven't put there my self. Anna Lea and James vaccumed it out for me. Lol I think their reasoning is that if they help now they'll get to use it later. Duah. I wanna be able to take them around. They are cool little kids. Anna Lea and I made this pact like 9 years ago that when I got my drivers license I'd take her out on the town for a day. :) She reminds me every 6 months or so. She's almost beside herself now that I have a different car to take us in all by ourselves. She has no idea how much stress this is. I've got to quit worrying. It will be ok, He promised.
Ne way, My Fly ride is becomming more fly by the moment. Dad talked to the guy and said his son broke down in the car by Scranton and that gave his mom an excuse to buy a new one and give hers to him. The son said transmission problems, the dad said it ran out of gass :) God knows, this car was just waiting for me. The inside is reallllllly nice. Its the kind you want to take to every CAP activity and sleep in instead of wherever the seniors want to put you. I told Ali I was gonna keep my gear in the trunk and she just laughed at me.
This summer I'm only gonna be able to go to ENC and Camp Judah. Kingdom bound will depend on if I feel like driving up there for MAYBE one day. I'd only go if I earned enough days off of work. I think Ali is going to be dissapointed when she reads this. She and I were gonna go up together and bumm around all week. Oh well, I need to work.
I think I'm gonna post pics of the car some time here. I've got stuff to do this afternoon so it prolly won't be till tomorrow. I spent all yesterday morning cleaning it out. It feels more like mine now. I don't like dirt that I haven't put there my self. Anna Lea and James vaccumed it out for me. Lol I think their reasoning is that if they help now they'll get to use it later. Duah. I wanna be able to take them around. They are cool little kids. Anna Lea and I made this pact like 9 years ago that when I got my drivers license I'd take her out on the town for a day. :) She reminds me every 6 months or so. She's almost beside herself now that I have a different car to take us in all by ourselves. She has no idea how much stress this is. I've got to quit worrying. It will be ok, He promised.
Ne way, My Fly ride is becomming more fly by the moment. Dad talked to the guy and said his son broke down in the car by Scranton and that gave his mom an excuse to buy a new one and give hers to him. The son said transmission problems, the dad said it ran out of gass :) God knows, this car was just waiting for me. The inside is reallllllly nice. Its the kind you want to take to every CAP activity and sleep in instead of wherever the seniors want to put you. I told Ali I was gonna keep my gear in the trunk and she just laughed at me.
Chicklette 9:42 AM
