The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Thursday, April 18, 2002

They told me to post 'cause i havn't. I havn't 'cause I've been so busy lately. I have the play, which is next weekend, work which is good, Church and Team Impact which is ALL the time, Dance which is all consuming, CAC which is moving too quickly for my taste, Homework which I have alot of, and staff training which I'm finding to be very pointless right now. I missed too many staff training weekends so they might not let me on ENC staff - shoot them - its their loss. SOOOO when all you people are bugging me to write, think instead of all the things I just listed above, THEN if you still feel like you should ask me, do it. Oh, here's somthing to let you in on my life - Its been really hot lately - beautiful weather I tell you, just wonderful. I'm starting to look a little less white and I'm currently wearing shorts. Ali came over last night and we walked down to the playground in the pitch dark bare footed. Exciting hu?? Another highlight was 2 of my friends from the Highschool went to the Team Impact meeting with me and got saved. That was cool. I think they are comming to youth group on sunday. We also have about 30 people comming to ATF with us. THAT is cool seeing as how there are only 10 of us in the youth group. Lots of CAP people are comming and new christians and stuff. Should be fun. My car is still working and even more beautiful now that I've added some Jesus bumper stickers (Oh wow Aleya, you are a wild one) :D
Chicklette 10:58 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares