The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, May 11, 2002

OH MY GOODNESS! OK! There are 46!!!!! comments after my last post. Mostly having to do with Ski and some girl at his college. Any way, I have a few seconds so I thought I'd post. Last week our youthgroup went to ATF down in Baltimore - along with the dweebs who have been cluttering up my comment box :D That was a whole ton of fun. The weather was great and the food was good - even though it took us 2 hours to get it. The theme this year is how to be "Unshakeable" - Standing strong when everyone else is falling over. The cool thing is it was thought of before Sept 11th - it seems to be almost too perfect. We saw Josh Mashburn who had an attitude, but that's ok - I've got his wallet chain :D heh heh heh heh heh heh. I got to meet Pastor Wally - He's the guy from Saudi Arabia that I talk about all the time - REALLY powerful testemony - wow - sheesh and I got to hug him. If I were ever a grouppie (sp?) I'd be his. We had NO VAN PROBLEMS!! I'm so used to breaking down that in review this trip seemd to be missing somthing... Monday I stagered into the AP English Lit test I've been going through hell for ever since October. I'm STILL tired from ATF - I dunno HOW I was so awake. I think I did well - we won't find out anyway till July somthing. Tuesday I helped out at the flower tent (Which Ali is running again) again. The Lanphear's landlord gave them a bunch of cute little stuff to sell - like candles and floor mats and stuff. The flowers are SOOOO beautiful! oh my - they are in neon colors or little light pink... ::sigh :: Spring is good. The sky outside right now is SO blue. I've been getting extra working hours lately, that will help. I have to start with the car payments next month. Wednesday I got to babysit at the Parola's house. I haven't seen them for a LONG time. When we met there were only 4 of them, now there are 6. Baby Jason is SOOOO cute!! I'll have to post a pic of him. He's little and soft and has a big smile and wants to be held. I think I want to rent him on the weekends. Thrusday me and a few CAP people woke up at the crack of dawn to go be interviewed on a morning raido show, that was kinda fun. I almost fell asleep during dance though. That wasn't too good. Friday I worked...and worked...and worked...I did data entry for 6 WHOLE HOURS. I was so brain dead. I stayed longer and got icecream at the snack shop and sat outside and star gazed. Woah were they beautiful last night. Today I get to finnish physics homework and help mom paint before going to work again later. This time its in the Gift Shop so I won't be so bored. There have been some changes with my summer schedule; I'm not going to camp Judah, I'm going to Kingdom Bound instead. National Boards are the end of that week and I want to go. Oh! And now I can officially say I'm related to Colgan! CONGRATULATIONS BUB! Jesus loves you!
Chicklette 10:19 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares