Monday, September 09, 2002
Goof Ball: a being crazy, ridiculous, or mildly ludicrous as applied to a person: SILLY.
Skinny: a' a) lacking sufficient flesh : very thin : EMACIATED b) lacking usual or desirable bulk, quantity, qualities, or significance: LEAN
Saturday was the last CAC meeting of the Aleya chairmanship - and I couldn't go. I can't tell you how heart breakingly horrible that was. I had to work. A year and a half ago I came into that position (I was vice) when my chair killed himself. Needless to say I wasn't ready. CAC is built into the cadet program as a way for cadets to have a say in its improvement - a GREAT tool. Cadets don't get much say otherwise. Any way, I think that my term (and a half) as chair was the most positive thing in my CAP career. I learned dumb stuff like how to lead a conversation, and hard stuff like diplomacy, or how to put an idea into motion. I met so many cool people too. I'm going to miss it so much.
Skinny: a' a) lacking sufficient flesh : very thin : EMACIATED b) lacking usual or desirable bulk, quantity, qualities, or significance: LEAN
Saturday was the last CAC meeting of the Aleya chairmanship - and I couldn't go. I can't tell you how heart breakingly horrible that was. I had to work. A year and a half ago I came into that position (I was vice) when my chair killed himself. Needless to say I wasn't ready. CAC is built into the cadet program as a way for cadets to have a say in its improvement - a GREAT tool. Cadets don't get much say otherwise. Any way, I think that my term (and a half) as chair was the most positive thing in my CAP career. I learned dumb stuff like how to lead a conversation, and hard stuff like diplomacy, or how to put an idea into motion. I met so many cool people too. I'm going to miss it so much.
Chicklette 5:51 PM
