Friday, November 15, 2002
Well today was both the best and the worst this week. I had the worst morning - stressful and long, and the best afternoon - too short. Oh and I almost died (killed someone else too) twice. Once was pulling into a lot on the left and this car comes jetting over the hill - I was completely under the impression that I had enough space to make it across but the on coming car ended up skidding about 20 feet. Scared the heck out of me. On the way home tonight this deer ran infront of my car. I slammed the brakes and he just clipped my left light. I have no turn signal now and I'm probably going to have to stick the shell back on with duct tape till Dad can help me get this fixed. I don't ever want to drive again. You have no idea how freaked out I am right now. I've known so many people who have died in cars and it just scares me. I'm gonna be going reallllly slow for a while. BUT other than that my day was good. 6pm I met Eric and Loryn to video tape our ADHD projects. Woah, that was soooo hard. Loryn kept getting so nervous she couldn't think and Eric kept doing perverted things behind the camera. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while - well maybe not since Indian boy and Dale played War with that mini deck of cards.....
Chicklette 11:45 PM
