Thursday, January 02, 2003
I meant to do this yesterday....
Aleya's Resolution List:
Posted online for all the world to see...
I, Aleya Littleton, do hearby resolve, this 1st day of January 2003 to:
1) Keep all these resolutions!
2) Not feel guilty if I don't!
3) Do the entire bible in one year (Didn't I say this last year?)
4) Learn what surrender means
5) Quack like a duck three times on the day of my choice.
6) Be more of a sister to my sister.
7) Pull two semesters with a 3.8 GPA (Can't reach too high you know)
8) Tithe consistantly.
9) Sponsor a child.
10) Spend $50 taking people out to lunch.
11) Pay more attention to ALI!!!!!!
12) Wear my pj's all day on Wednesday.
13) Read a book I think I'll hate
14) Get over the whole velvet thing
15) Sky Dive!!
16) Give something away and be blessed by it.
17) Keep up the pool thing.
18) Be on time for all my 8am classes
How did I do on last year's? I got 8 out of 13 :) not bad. Nothing catastrophic happened involving them either. All in all it was a good year.
Aleya's Resolution List:
Posted online for all the world to see...
I, Aleya Littleton, do hearby resolve, this 1st day of January 2003 to:
1) Keep all these resolutions!
2) Not feel guilty if I don't!
3) Do the entire bible in one year (Didn't I say this last year?)
4) Learn what surrender means
5) Quack like a duck three times on the day of my choice.
6) Be more of a sister to my sister.
7) Pull two semesters with a 3.8 GPA (Can't reach too high you know)
8) Tithe consistantly.
9) Sponsor a child.
10) Spend $50 taking people out to lunch.
11) Pay more attention to ALI!!!!!!
12) Wear my pj's all day on Wednesday.
13) Read a book I think I'll hate
14) Get over the whole velvet thing
15) Sky Dive!!
16) Give something away and be blessed by it.
17) Keep up the pool thing.
18) Be on time for all my 8am classes
How did I do on last year's? I got 8 out of 13 :) not bad. Nothing catastrophic happened involving them either. All in all it was a good year.
Chicklette 2:13 PM
