The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Sunday, January 12, 2003

What happened was I came driving down tobyhannah road on the way to the sqdrn building to paint it and there was this car parked right in the middle of the road. He said he was waiting for someone to move out of his driveway who was waiting for someone else to move out of HIS driveway. How do you get that situation on little tobyhannah road? Its a small, two lane, wooded, winding road that almost no one lives on. Anyway, I come over the crest of the hill to find him sitting right there and I had to swerve to get out of the way. I ended up in the only place without rocks or trees or phone lines or houses or anything bad to hit. God loves me :) The only thing is that when they pulled my car out the bumper came off :( It's going to take $30 or so to fix it. I just have to get up the energy to go to the scrap yeard and take it off the old car.

Tomorrow starts the new semester. So far I have 17 credits, an honors project, 30 hours of observation, 20 hours of work and I don't know if I can handle it. I can cut back on the work if I need to, I prolly will have to. I'm also thinkig about transfering to either Oral Roberts U in Oklahoma or RW in Rochester, Ny, or Cedarcrest in Allentown, Pa. As for now I'm still at good ol' PSU WS and in order to feel good about going tomorrow I need to shower :) Wish me luck!! I'm toooooo motivated.
Chicklette 9:41 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares