The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Friday, March 28, 2003

Well, This project is bust. It is sooo great and after spring break I have all the data collection done - BUT - because it involves "human research sunjects" I have to get all this extra permission (Student, parent, teacher, school, board, PSU Main etc...) if I want to publish it. SO It is going to unfortunately remain an insignificant honors option. Its a pitty. I think it would have had a great effect - either catalizing other research or just getting people to think a bit more.

I participated in the PAWG ENC staff interviews this wekend. FOURTY STINKIN FOUR people in 14 hours. I was locked in a room all day with Cressman (Female - ugh), Johnson (how did I survive?), and Lanphear, Brad (::passes out::) :D Know that I love you guys. Oh yeah, Maj Parks was there too. He was the reason I made it though this. I saw a total of 4 cadets that impressed me and 2 I wanted to hang. Believe me if I weren't behind a table I would have. What ticks me off is that I HAD those cadets last year. They were good - I mean good: Highspeed, POLITE, they knew what motivation was, that women are not SUBSERVIANT and how to SPEAK TO AN AUTHORITY FIGURE. Can you say "irate?" I have to go to math class. Bombs away!!
Chicklette 8:04 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares