The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Sept 11th

Every year on this day I post something so I might as well carry on the tradition. I just feel a bit overhwelmed sometimes, like its pointless to reopen all these wounds that are just beginning to heal. But then I think that maybe it is needed, because the more vividly we remember, the deeper the impression, the less likely we are to go back to the way things were before this wake up call. Its just like I am reminded every day of how weak and frail I am so I appreciate and love my savior all over again. God help us not to make the same mistakes again...


Oh yeah, and That Guy of mine gave a schpeel ofer the noon hour and teared up, I do believe. Although he thinks he stunk I was rather impressed...
Chicklette 11:39 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares