Wednesday, October 15, 2003
ITS OCTOBER
Woah, Its october already: and half way through it at that.
Last friday was our "Fake Fall Break." Yeah, PSU students everywhere are revolting. The schedule this year is soooo screwey. I had two tests on wednesday, one test on thursday, and a study day on friday. Usefull hu? Right now I'm trying to focus on a PRAXIS prep test. I take those next friday morning :( Pray for me? They aren't hard, just long. And they cost $170. This weekend is CCSG down at U-Park so there goes even more sleep. hey look at this:
About a Girl:
It came and it went, it happened so fast;
I thought it was just an illusion.
But now it’s come back, repeating the past;
Re-igniting former confusion
Will it be the same as it was?
Only time will tell.
It’s so hard to trust now because;
It hurt so much last time the curtain fell.
Since then my want has grown only stronger;
But I can’t bare it again unless it lasts longer.
Scars from the past, I’d rather ignore;
But I can’t for I remember the pain.
My arms they are aching to hold her once more;
My reason still checks me, driving me insane.
Is this one of those talked about cases;
Where all caution should be cast aside?
Must action be taken before time erases;
The second chance from which I now hide.
Then again the choice may not be mine to make;
These words after-all are selfish and assuming.
I’m however, shamed by my fear of heartbreak;
And my nature bids me continue pursuing.
The best course may be to pray and to wait;
And trust the sands in the hour class to guide fate.
Isn't that awesome? a friend of mine wrote that. He's in a band... oh well, off to studying :)
Last friday was our "Fake Fall Break." Yeah, PSU students everywhere are revolting. The schedule this year is soooo screwey. I had two tests on wednesday, one test on thursday, and a study day on friday. Usefull hu? Right now I'm trying to focus on a PRAXIS prep test. I take those next friday morning :( Pray for me? They aren't hard, just long. And they cost $170. This weekend is CCSG down at U-Park so there goes even more sleep. hey look at this:
About a Girl:
It came and it went, it happened so fast;
I thought it was just an illusion.
But now it’s come back, repeating the past;
Re-igniting former confusion
Will it be the same as it was?
Only time will tell.
It’s so hard to trust now because;
It hurt so much last time the curtain fell.
Since then my want has grown only stronger;
But I can’t bare it again unless it lasts longer.
Scars from the past, I’d rather ignore;
But I can’t for I remember the pain.
My arms they are aching to hold her once more;
My reason still checks me, driving me insane.
Is this one of those talked about cases;
Where all caution should be cast aside?
Must action be taken before time erases;
The second chance from which I now hide.
Then again the choice may not be mine to make;
These words after-all are selfish and assuming.
I’m however, shamed by my fear of heartbreak;
And my nature bids me continue pursuing.
The best course may be to pray and to wait;
And trust the sands in the hour class to guide fate.
Isn't that awesome? a friend of mine wrote that. He's in a band... oh well, off to studying :)
Chicklette 6:31 PM
