Tuesday, October 21, 2003
Its soooooooooooooo late (it seems like it) and I'm sooooooooooooo tired (or it seems like it) and I have to get up SOOOOOOOOO early (seriously) and go eat bkfast with the mayor of SCRANTON. Wish me luck. I'm all bumed and stressed with tests and such, a relief from this feeling would be niceo. Maybe God's trying to teach me how not to rely on my feelings.
Love is patient, - not impatient, can wait forever, - love is kind, - not mean on purpose, gentle, - Love isn't envious, - that means jealous of where they are at or who else they are spending time with, - Love never seeks it's own, - that means does anything because of selfish reasons, - Love isn't proud, - proud or conceited, self centered, - Love isn't provoked, - doesn't get angry over stupid stuff, - Love keeps no record of wrongs, - the past should have othing to do with it, once you 've forgiven them its over, - Love rejoices in the truth, - its loves everything clean and good, - Love beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things: Love never fails.
God,
I miss the way I used to feel - all pumped up about life and what I am going to do. Lately I feel traped and lost and unhappy. Help me to fix this? I miss my time with you. I miss that weird connection we had - I'm sure you do too. Help me get my confidence back? Am I missing something? I dunno about much anymore. I loved CAP - I did so well too, it was my comfort zone ad I could spit inspired ideas left and right. I havn't done that in a while. Its like I have some perminant writers block. I remember what it feels like to bust with excitement, but heck if I have that kind of passion now. I want it back God... help? I love you more than both me and Tim...
Love is patient, - not impatient, can wait forever, - love is kind, - not mean on purpose, gentle, - Love isn't envious, - that means jealous of where they are at or who else they are spending time with, - Love never seeks it's own, - that means does anything because of selfish reasons, - Love isn't proud, - proud or conceited, self centered, - Love isn't provoked, - doesn't get angry over stupid stuff, - Love keeps no record of wrongs, - the past should have othing to do with it, once you 've forgiven them its over, - Love rejoices in the truth, - its loves everything clean and good, - Love beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things: Love never fails.
God,
I miss the way I used to feel - all pumped up about life and what I am going to do. Lately I feel traped and lost and unhappy. Help me to fix this? I miss my time with you. I miss that weird connection we had - I'm sure you do too. Help me get my confidence back? Am I missing something? I dunno about much anymore. I loved CAP - I did so well too, it was my comfort zone ad I could spit inspired ideas left and right. I havn't done that in a while. Its like I have some perminant writers block. I remember what it feels like to bust with excitement, but heck if I have that kind of passion now. I want it back God... help? I love you more than both me and Tim...
Chicklette 12:33 AM
