Tuesday, October 21, 2003
Monday Monday!! ::sings:: .......I know its tuesday... shhhhhh....
Me: I got help!
The-Guy: ?
Me: with chem (no, not therapy)
Me: I called Mrs Arnold
Me: anyway - Mrs. Arnold was like "Do you like physics?"
Me: YES
Me: "Hate algebra?"
Me: YES YES
Me: "Like trig and geometry?"
Me: YES again...
Me: she's like "then you would be a visual thinker." so now I feel better.
Thursday I have a major test in chem and I FINALLY got help. I really don't like the class, no matter how cool I think the labs are or how fun it is to think about blowing things up.
I have also been thinking of ajusting my major option to something a bit more practical for what I want to do. It wouls be Earth and Space Sciences with an emphasis on physics (NOT chemestry). This way I will be able to focus more on the people part of what I like to do rather than the impossible brain killing stuff. I'm still praying about it, but feel free to post comments in the chatterbox (Over there -->)
Oh yeah! And I was burned in Chem lab today! I'm rather dissapointed - it wasn't a chemical burn or anything exciting like that. I brushed my arm against the side of the warming oven while I was putting our flasks in. Blah, just a boreing burn. Maybe I'll tell people that I got it saving a kid who lit himself on fire with a bunsin burner...
The-Guy: ?
Me: with chem (no, not therapy)
Me: I called Mrs Arnold
Me: anyway - Mrs. Arnold was like "Do you like physics?"
Me: YES
Me: "Hate algebra?"
Me: YES YES
Me: "Like trig and geometry?"
Me: YES again...
Me: she's like "then you would be a visual thinker." so now I feel better.
Thursday I have a major test in chem and I FINALLY got help. I really don't like the class, no matter how cool I think the labs are or how fun it is to think about blowing things up.
I have also been thinking of ajusting my major option to something a bit more practical for what I want to do. It wouls be Earth and Space Sciences with an emphasis on physics (NOT chemestry). This way I will be able to focus more on the people part of what I like to do rather than the impossible brain killing stuff. I'm still praying about it, but feel free to post comments in the chatterbox (Over there -->)
Oh yeah! And I was burned in Chem lab today! I'm rather dissapointed - it wasn't a chemical burn or anything exciting like that. I brushed my arm against the side of the warming oven while I was putting our flasks in. Blah, just a boreing burn. Maybe I'll tell people that I got it saving a kid who lit himself on fire with a bunsin burner...
Chicklette 10:57 PM
