The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

NYC

This is the first trip to New York City where I haven't visited Ground Zero. I think everyone shoud visit it, but after a while I think it becomes morbid curiosity. If you are going to check the re-building progress then God speed, but otherwise it should be left in peace.


After we finally made it to NY it was AWESOME! We climbed the tallest rock wall in NYC. It was probably 3 stories tall. I climbed first and about two thirds the way up my arms were shaking. At one point the next step was too tall (duah, considering I just borke 5'2") so I had to jump to reach it. I felt like Tom Cruise at the beginning of MI 2. Very exciting. ::faints::

THEN we went to china town and the met and road the subway and walked through time's square and drank coffee at starbucks. I throughally enjoied my time.

Oh! and to top it all off, Monday night as I was going to my car to leave after a late class I found flowers and the most wonderful card left for me under my windshield wiper. My Guy is the best. I bet I looked like a moody teenager standing ourside my car with tears streaming down my face but I couldn't help it. And the best part is that he did it for the heck of it, no reason, no fight, no nothing, just me.
Chicklette 9:04 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares