The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Sunday, November 30, 2003

The variety show is on Friday of THIS WEEK!! I'm scared. Tonight I tried on the costumes Mal made for us and I look like such a little thug. Its so funny - I'll post a pic later. I am wearing blue nylons on my arms, a wife beater, and big baggy pants with one leg rolled up to my knee, and a blue bandana tied around the other. Add a side ways base ball cap and I'm set. :) Thug Chick. Now all I have to do is get some attitude in my dance and I'll be sooooooooo hot. hahaha preppie me turned ghetto. Anyway........

The Guy and I started a book called "The Purpose Driven Life." Its a 40 day devotional that is supposed to help you clarify the meaning of life. So far its INCREDIBLE. Day one was entitled "Its not about you." True, but such a little realized truth in today's self centered society. The Guy and I get the feeling that its a pretty important study for us to do - so far we've encountered a lot of opposition to us even starting it - all dumb stuff too. It must be pretty vital if someone is putting that much effort into discouraging us. SO! Pray for endurance and discipline and divine grace to get through all 40 days alive.
Chicklette 9:42 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares