Sunday, November 16, 2003
Woah! Talk about the most amazing experience of my life thus far! I was in a PARADE on Saturday! Yes, ladies and gents - I, short, blueyed, me, was in a real live parade, walking down the street holding a giant helium baloon Christmas tree! I can now cross off one of my life's "ToDo" list items. It was for the anual Santa Clause Parade in downtown metropolis. I got up at an obcenely early hour, stood outside with other like-dressed volunteers, then navigated down the street holding something that could have easily given me a free trip to Florida (with favorable winds, of course.) Ahh, what a thrill. I didn't get on TV though, but its ok. The Guy and I had a blast - or at least I had a blast and he had fun. ::sigh:: This is something I will remember forever.
Chicklette 8:44 PM
