Sunday, December 14, 2003
Aww! My guy blogged! I'm touched.
I am also stuck at home. Its impossible to study here. I finally feel well enough to do stuff and I'm here with 3 TV's blasting diferent channels. I have this odd feeling that I screwed myself on the chemestry final. Oh well. All I need is a C. (God, I'd like a B though!) I finally finnished the English paper. I am almost doen with the Stat take home exam. I dunno if she understands or not - I'd do MUCH better if I could just sit in class for 2 hrs and DO the stinking test rather than have it nagging at the back of my mind for a week. I do also have to turn in the last physics lab. BLAH! My mom forgot to include me in dinner AND I'm still coughing. I agree with the Guy - I can't wait for this time next week.
I am also stuck at home. Its impossible to study here. I finally feel well enough to do stuff and I'm here with 3 TV's blasting diferent channels. I have this odd feeling that I screwed myself on the chemestry final. Oh well. All I need is a C. (God, I'd like a B though!) I finally finnished the English paper. I am almost doen with the Stat take home exam. I dunno if she understands or not - I'd do MUCH better if I could just sit in class for 2 hrs and DO the stinking test rather than have it nagging at the back of my mind for a week. I do also have to turn in the last physics lab. BLAH! My mom forgot to include me in dinner AND I'm still coughing. I agree with the Guy - I can't wait for this time next week.
Chicklette 7:09 PM
