Sunday, December 14, 2003
A night out on the town.
Well, Chicklette and I had another great night. We went out to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra play. They went for almost 3 hours and it was defiantly worth seeing. At one point in the night the even had a huge fire show.
We topped the night off by trying out a Japanese restaurant in Wilkes-Barre. I don’t think they where that great though. I like the one in Clarks Summit and in Scranton much more. But, we did have a lot of steak, lobster, shrimp, and my favorite sushi.
We topped the night off by trying out a Japanese restaurant in Wilkes-Barre. I don’t think they where that great though. I like the one in Clarks Summit and in Scranton much more. But, we did have a lot of steak, lobster, shrimp, and my favorite sushi.
Tim 12:44 AM
