The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Friday, March 05, 2004

I'm done being engaged, I'm ready to get married.

I dunno if I fully realize it, but in less than 48 hours I will be a married woman! My only worry is for the crushed masses of men when they find out that I am no longer available. We will have to send out a mass email or something to tell them. I can see it now, national productivity drops as men everywhere take to the bars in dispaire. It had to happen one day though. There is, after all, only one of me. My only regret is in the wake of pain I will leave... :-D

My relatives have begun to arrive! This is like a giant party, only my poor mother is unusually stressed.

In my last days ofr singleness, its has come across my mind that I need to do something drastic to celebrate. So far, the only thing I can think of is to sleep in and miss class... I could get a tattoo, or pierce something else... These last few moments of freedom are slipping away and all I can think of is how much I want to wake up next to my guy. That will be increadable, morning breath and all, I just want to see the sun light come through the window and feel him reaching for me. Who needs freedom when you are gaining a partner in crime?
Chicklette 1:03 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares