The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Spring break is over and done with. The semester has resumed once again, and I feel like I am just barely hanging on by my left pinki finger. This week I had a killer test, my sister's 13th birthday, two papers due (not done yet, should be doing them now), and a Saturday open house colliding with a class I am taking. The-Guy is all stressed out because of all the Graduation end-of-the-year preparations. I don't think he realizes how proud I am of him. Sometimes I think I could organize his time better, but that's something God told me not to worry too much about...

I love being married. In all honesty though, it gets very lonely living in an apartment with only two people. I'm so used to constant noise and someone to talk to that when he falls asleep I feel lost. Its going to take some getting used to, I know, I haven't given up yet.

Chicklette 2:07 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares