Tuesday, May 25, 2004
GRAD SCHOOL!
TIM is going to GRAD SCHOOL! We think he is the first person in his family to even graduate college, and he's going to GRAD SCHOOL! I am so proud of him. You should have been there for his graduation at Penn State. He was the last person in line (Van...) alphabetically, and he looked so good. I was getting a little misty. When you think of everything that happened in the last 5 years for him, that day meat so much more. We had a party for him at the church, the first one I ever planed, that went very well. OOh I'm just so proud I can't stand it! Last week we went to meet his advisor and go over classes. He's a sweet grandpa type. We move there is August and start classes in September. I will deffinately be blogging then, there will be so much going on.
Chicklette 12:46 PM
