Friday, May 28, 2004
Well, I had a job... for two whole days. Two. One, Two. I got to wear business clothes and nice makeup, but now its over. It started off well - I applied at a marketing firm in town and was immediately accepted. They loved me. I thought it would work. I was goig to be trained to present a product, in home, by invitation, and make orders out for customers. I made it through a whole day and a half of training before I broke. I can't describe it, but I know that if I kept the job, instead of covincing people to buy I would be talking them into donating the money to missionaries, or sponsoring a child with it. I just could not justify me selling people luxury items. Dad called it "Hard selling" - where you pretty much trap them into it. People say no, but its hard. I couldn't do that either.
So... now I'm jobless till lifeguardig kicks in again. I could design you a website if you want. Or make a custome perfume or aromatherapy blend. Just let me know. My prices are reasonable. :) I just know im my heart though that I was't supposed to be there. I'm sure God is going to take care of me though, so I'm not too worried.
So... now I'm jobless till lifeguardig kicks in again. I could design you a website if you want. Or make a custome perfume or aromatherapy blend. Just let me know. My prices are reasonable. :) I just know im my heart though that I was't supposed to be there. I'm sure God is going to take care of me though, so I'm not too worried.
Chicklette 5:11 PM
