The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Monday, June 14, 2004

** Just in case anyone from BLOGGER reads this, I severely dislike (Hate) this whole new "Dashboard" thing. It makes me feel like a novice. Where are all the posts you guys used to leave on the main page? Where are the "Most reciently updated blogs"?? Hu? My world has been rocked. **

Back to the important thing... We have a place to live at school now!!! This has been such a burden on us. We've gone house hunting more times than I can keep track of and we didn't like any of them. I dunno if God just changed our perspective or what but this last time we liked them ALL. We finally setteled on the cheapest option we'd seen, but it was by far the best. Its a duplex 1.5 miles from campus - with a bus stop in the front yard! And the yard... is huge! We really want to start a gardening and give the outside a little TLC. I have so many plans! The inside has two bedrooms and a basement. The kitchen is the size of the bathroom but we have some ideas on how to make that work. The living room/dining room is long and has all wood floors. There is even a phone cubby on one wall. I am just so excited. Tomorrow we go to measure and take pictures. I'm going to make scale modles of our furnature and arrange it and print out color pallets and decorating ideas! ::Sigh:: This is going to be "our" house. You have no idea what that means. No more "His - oops - our appartment."
Chicklette 8:17 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares