The Foot

The adventures of a migrant science teacher: "Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I have been sick for FIVE DAYS!!! Think I am upset? I am. This is taking life out of my life!! Its been miserable and lonely and frustrating! LOVE ME!!!! ("love" as in the verb, meaning you should be loving me right now but you aren't so I have to tell you to.) ::sigh::

Two full weeks left of classes and all I have left to do is 3 papers, 5 critiques, 3 tests, and a portfolio. Not bad hu? I think I can make it. My darling hubby won't though. I'll be looking for a replacement as soon as he crumbles under the load. Seriously though, this has been hard on him. And as much as I don't like having to live HERE any more than I have to, I want him to enjoy school and take his time.

I think I have the beginnings of senioritis. I mean, just last week I was talking about grad school, and now I'm like: "NO, I want to sit at home, then go somewhere and have it NOT be school." Can you have senioritis in your 6th semester? waaaiiiiiiittt! This isn't my 6th, this is my 7TH! Soon to be the 8th! meaning I have every right to want to get out of here. And soon I shall...

I need to figure out how to let people post comments to this thing again. I miss having an audience... I PROMISE I WILL POST MORE IF YOU COME BACK!!!! BACK! BACK!
Chicklette 8:15 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


Listed on BlogShares