Monday, April 18, 2005
One week and 6 days...
That's how long till the end of the semester. I am in the process of finnishing up all the little assignemnts that I just didn't do before now - and finding it really hard to concentrate. You can tell summer has come to State College: The tight sweaters have been put away, and the haltertops and mid drifters have come out again. Almost overnight everyone is tan and blond, yet I am still translucent. Did I miss something? I think the tanning salons in town must have given the greek community buy-one-get-one discounts. That explains it. Ahh, for the days when I didn't have to look at so much skin... The killer is that all of them think they are hot. Hon, there is nothing hot about a large roll over your too-small shorts. The least you could do is spare us and wear something that fits.
Chicklette 10:45 PM
