Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Want to see where I grew up?
Ladies and gents, This is Kendrick Idaho !!!
The blue spot is where I first fished, and I think my trailer was somewhere near the red dot :)
Ladies and gents, This is Kendrick Idaho !!!
The blue spot is where I first fished, and I think my trailer was somewhere near the red dot :)
Chicklette 7:34 PM
2 Comments:
ALEYA!!!Hey give Tim a big wet kiss of endearment for me !! Cuz that's fly...
<3 Anna lea !
<3 Anna lea !
Hey Aleya miss ya. Definitely going to come see u this summer if u want to. Well seems like things are going great for u. I'm glad to hear that, you're always in my heart and i care about well keep in touch. Tell Tim I said hi and that i'm glad he is bring tons of smiles to your face.
The One and Only,
SKI
The One and Only,
SKI

